TERMS OF SERVICE
IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES
Inventia Hosting provides web hosting and domain name registration services to thousands of customers, and has a responsibility to protect each client and make the most complex infrastructure and the latest technologies accessible and available to everyone in the most reliable and secure way possible. The following Terms and Conditions have been designed to ensure the compliance with these obligations.
Additionally certain web services, due to their specific features, may be added to the General Terms of Service, and also be subjected to their own particular conditions of use (hereinafter “Special Conditions”).
Prior to your registration as a Inventia Hosting user and/or the delivery of any data for any purpose and/or use of any service, you must read, understand and accept these Terms of Service, together with all the other policies, principles and other documents governing our website and incorporated therein by direct or indirect reference.
You confirm the acceptance of these Terms of Service by any act demonstrating your assent, including the mere fact of clicking on any button containing the words “I agree” or any similar syntax.
ANYONE WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OF A MANDATORY AND BINDING CHARACTER MUST REFRAIN FROM USING THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND LEAVE IT IMMEDIATELY.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service, the materials and the design of the website at any time in order to adapt them to the newly enforced rules or laws, as well as those arising from existing codes of conduct in the matter or, if applicable, for strategic corporate decisions with or without prior notice. Please visit the site frequently to check the last update that can be found in the upper part of this Terms of Service page. If you do not accept these changes, you must cancel your registration as explained below. The continued use of the portal after the effective date of such changes implies the recognition and acceptance of the same.
Please check these Terms of Service regularly and read them carefully before using the portal.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All images, content, texts, software, source code, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, data, messages, videos, flash, stories and other information (collectively referred to as “the Materials”) displayed on Inventia Hosting are the exclusive property of Inventia Hosting or of third parties, whose rights in this respect are legitimately held by Inventia Hosting, and are therefore protected by the rights contained in national and international laws.
The infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as a punishable offence.
Clients who send opinions or comments through the email service or by any other means, in the cases in which the nature of the Services makes this possible, expressly authorize Inventia Hosting for the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, and the exercise of any other right of exploitation, of such observations, opinions or comments, for all the time of copyright protection that is provided by law and without territorial limitation. It is understood that this authorization is made free of charge.
Inventia Hosting does not guarantee nor assumes any responsibility for the veracity of the information that is not personally created nor of the information whose origins are from any other source, neither is responsible for any hypothetical damages that may emerge from the misuse of the information. Inventia Hosting will be exempt from any liability for any damage or prejudice that the User may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by Inventia Hosting when such information comes from sources other than Inventia Hosting.
Any claims that may be brought by clients in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the services of this website should be addressed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DESCRIPTION AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES
1. The conditions set out in this contract are applicable to the hosting services existing on the website at the time of hiring, as well as to their corresponding extended services, detailed on the site.
2. Inventia Hosting will make every effort to keep the web server and the rest of the software up to date. We regularly carry out a comprehensive maintenance of our systems to ensure the security of the network service and maintain its integrity, interoperability and the protection of the data. To this end and whenever such measures are seen as justified for important reasons, we may temporarily suspend, interrupt or limit the service hired either for technical reasons or for maintenance tasks taking always into consideration the client needs at the time they occur. In the same way we are entitled not to install certain updates or patches it we had good reasons to think that the installation of such updates or patches would not benefit the services.
3. As far as possible, Inventia Hosting will perform the maintenance works in off-peak periods.
4. Inventia Hosting is committed to ensuring that the Client can make use of the networks whether these are either directly or indirectly connected to the Inventia Hosting network. However, Inventia Hosting cannot guarantee that these (third-party) networks will be available at any time.
5. Inventia Hosting will make back-ups available to the Client on a daily basis, if this is offered as part of the Service. If this is not the case, the Client will be fully responsible for making back-ups of any data stored by Inventia Hosting.
6. If, in our opinion, the operation of Inventia Hosting’s computer systems or network or third-party networks and/or service provision via a network is at risk, in particular as a result of sending excessive amounts of email or other data, sending excessive amounts of Service Requests, inadequate security systems or virus activities, Trojan horses and similar software, Inventia Hosting has the right to take all reasonable measures it deems necessary to avert or prevent such risk.
7. If dedicated IP addresses were made available, Inventia Hosting reserves the right to modify the IP address assigned to the client as long as it is necessary for technical or legal reasons.
8. Insofar as it is necessary and required, the customer must cooperate in the case a change is needed, for example by reintroducing his access details or making simple adjustments to his systems.
9. The total or partial concession of the use of our servers on behalf of anonymous third parties is strictly prohibited.
10. The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Inventia Hosting may, but is not obligated to, monitor your systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes.
11. Any account found connecting to a third-party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. Inventia Hosting may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third-party network or system is authorized.
12. Any account which causes us to receive an abuse report may be terminated and/or have access to services suspended. If you do not remove malicious content from your account after being notified by Inventia Hosting of an issue, we reserve the right to leave access to services disabled.
13. Inventia Hosting reserves the right to migrate your account from one data center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
14. If there were any deficiencies, the corresponding legal warranty regulations will be applied.
WEBSITES AND CONTENTS NOT ALLOWED
The following contents and websites are strictly and expressly prohibited:
- Warez websites.
- P2P file exchange websites.
- Streaming, movies, series, music etc … websites.
- Websites with pornographic, terrorist, violent… content.
- Any website that violates people’s rights.
To access Inventia Hosting or its available resources, you may be required to provide certain registration information. You can only access the non-public part of Inventia Hosting if you have properly registered on the site. This requires filling out the registration form available for that purpose by filling all fields with valid, accurate, precise and true data. You are solely responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data entered, without Inventia Hosting assuming any responsibility for such data.
You commit yourself to update this personal data with the frequency, occasion and the regularity that is needed.
In addition, you must provide the payment methods required to formalize any purchase. You agree to keep these methods correct, truthful and up to date, exempting Inventia Hosting from any responsibility and / or charge that could be produced by the failure to update them.
After submitting the online registration form, Inventia Hosting will validate and process your application.
We reserve the right to request any additional information and/or proof that is essential to verify your personal data. In addition, we reserve the right to can use diverse means to verify the accuracy of the data entered.
Inventia Hosting may temporarily or permanently suspend those clients whose data could not be verified.
PASSWORD AND SECURITY
Upon completion of your online registration, you will be able to access your customer area from which you will be able to manage the hired services governed by this contract and request any product you may need.
Since the access to our website is restricted to the introduction and use of of credentials such as an email address and a secret password that only you must know, you are solely and fully responsible for any and all uses and actions that occur under your account, leaving Inventia Hosting safe and unprejudiced by any act related to any misuse of your account that could be performed by third parties. You agree to:
- Immediately notify Inventia Hosting of any suspected or unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, including but not limited to loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure of your password or other security information.
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service.Inventia Hosting will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
If a user fraudulently obtains access to your account, Inventia Hosting may remove his registration immediately and take all necessary and appropriate measures in accordance with the applicable laws. The unauthorized access to this site is illegal and it implies a violation of this Agreement. You will indemnify Inventia Hosting for the all illegal activities conducted through your account. You, upon written request, can access your billing records regarding the charges that have been made through your account.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You are responsible for:
- The truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data entered, without Inventia Hosting assuming any responsibility for such data. You commit yourself to update this personal data with the frequency, occasion and the regularity that is needed.
- The performance of any action that is unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, defamatory, blasphemous, profane, libellous, or that encourages any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- The transmission, introduction, dissemination and provision of any kind of material or information (data content, messages, pictures, audio and video files, photos, software, etc.) that are contrary to law, morality, public order and these Terms of Service and, where appropriate, to the special conditions that may be applicable.
By way of example, and in no case limiting or excluding, you agree:
- Not to copy, duplicate, translate (either the language or the code) display, redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, frame or use any html, php, java, or any other technique of framing or create any kind of work based on Inventia Hosting or any of the materials on the website. Not to use any meta-tag or any other “hidden text” using the name of Inventia Hosting or any of his registered trademarks. You agree not to use any automatic device, or manual process to monitor or reproduce Inventia Hosting and not to use any device, software, computer code, hardware or virus to interfere or attempt to alter or damage Inventia Hosting or any other communications on this website. All attempts will be recorded in the system, including the IP address and any other identifiable means and we will contact the authorities to initiate the appropriate legal actions in their entirety.
- Not to evade any tools or circumvent any encryption or security measures used anywhere in Inventia Hosting including stealing passwords or using another person’s name and password or credit card to gain access to a restricted Inventia Hosting area (both from partners as well as friends.
- Not to use any deletion or data mining technique, robots, viruses, or extraction or data collection tools or similar from Inventia Hosting, unzip, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software aspect of the website, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, retransmit, time-share, or use as an office service or transfer to third parties the materials or any of your rights of access or use of the materials as provided in paragraph IV including photographs, images, graphics, profiles or texts.
- Not to enter or disseminate racist, discriminatory, xenophobic, proselytizing, sectarian, terrorist, criminal or pornographic contents or any content that violates human rights. In the same way, the client agrees not to host any sites with such contents or that contain hyperlinks to such sites. Inventia hosting reserves the right to suspend in full any site of this type hosted in any of our hosting plans.
- Not to introduce or spread programs (virus and malware) susceptible to cause damage to computer systems service provider, its suppliers or third Users of the Internet network.
- Not to broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that undermines fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties or that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- To procure that all mail is sent in accordance with applicable legislation (including data protection legislation) and in a secure manner.
- Not to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized email or advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation whether opt-in or otherwise from our network, nor to promote a site hosted on our network using bulk email, except in those areas (such as commercial areas) that have been specifically designed for it.
Inventia hosting requires all managers of mailing lists to include at least a simple method of a single action to unsubscribe.
Inventia Hosting applies a series of technical measures to combat the sending of fraudulent mail and against the practice of spam from its infrastructures. To this end, Inventia Hosting carries out regular verification measures of the emails sent by the Customer using automatic tools.
We also take these types of measures in case of receiving complaints, from customers or non-customers, regarding sent messages:
– From Inventia Hosting’s servers
– or that include the URLs of the Services hosted in Inventia Hosting
We reserve the right to restrict, limit, interrupt or cancel incoming or outgoing email and the customer’s mail services either temporarily or definitely at any time without prior notice in case of disregarding the spamming warnings or when the bulk email from the Customer Service may affect the integrity and / or security of Inventia Hosting’s network.
- Not to introduce or spread any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information so as to mislead the recipients of information.
- Not employ programs which consume excessive system resources, including but not limited to processor cycles and memory.
- To observe the procedures which we may from time to time prescribe and shall make no use of the Server which is detrimental to our other customers.
- Not to use the service for streaming purposes.
- Not to impersonate other users using their registry keys to the different services and/or content of the Website.
- Not upload, post, link to or transmit any material which infringes any patent, trade mark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right or similar rights of any person which may subsist under the laws of any jurisdiction.
- Not to broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Inventia hosting is committed to providing our customers with the safest possible service, which is the purpose of this Agreement, putting all our efforts in performing this task effectively, ensuring that the service is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and providing support for any problem that might be caused in relation to our service, except for those incidents that may arise beyond our control (problems with our suppliers, etc …).
Use or the portal shall take place at your own risk. Inventia Hosting shall not be liable, neither directly nor indirectly:
- For the quality, legality, lawfulness, usability, reliability, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents, information stored on the portal pages by them or placed there by third parties.
- For any possible damage or loss that may arise through use of the portal and the services and contents offered on them; in particular, we shall not be liable for the suitability for your purposes of the information and services made available. Responsibility for use of the information and services made available shall rest with you.
- For the contents of all websites linked to from their portals. Responsibility shall lie with the operator of the respective site alone. Inventia Hosting assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any such contents. This declaration shall apply to both links in the portals and links submitted by users on the forums. Many articles on the website may contain expressions of opinion as well as outbound links. Inventia Hosting shall not be responsible for the content, information, opinions or statements of any user or third-party entities that are communicated or exhibited through Inventia Hosting. The operator of the website referred to and/or the user who has published the articles on any of the portals shall be solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents as well as for any damage caused by the use or non-use of the respective information.
- For ensuring that the contents and services placed by third parties on any of the portals are free of the rights of third parties. Such contents and services may be encumbered with third-party rights so that it may be possible that the users make themselves liable towards such third parties when using these services and contents. Inventia Hosting shall not be liable for the damages resulting from infractions of any user that affect the rights of another user or third party, including copyright, trademark, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual and industrial property. Any use of the contents and services placed by third parties on the portals shall thus be at the user’s sole risk and on their sole responsibility.
- For the damages caused by an inefficient use or in bad faith of the service by the customer.
- For server outages or other events that restrict the availability of the portal either wholly or in part, temporarily or completely.
Except in the event of any intentional or grossly negligent breach of contract, the liability of Inventia Hosting shall be limited to the typical damage foreseeable at the time when the damage occurs.
The liability for loss of data shall be limited to the typical costs and efforts of recovery that would have been incurred within the framework of the customary production of data backups by the user.
You shall be obliged to immediately indicate to Inventia Hosting in writing or by e-mail any possible damage in the sense of the preceding liability regulations so that Inventia Hosting is informed at as early a date as possible and may, together with you, possibly carry out damage limitation and/or reduction. This notwithstanding, you shall also be obligated to take damage limitation measures.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Inventia Hosting’s liability to you, or any party claiming through you, for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, is limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Inventia Hosting for the services in the (1) month prior to the initial action giving rise to liability. This is an aggregate limit. The existence of more than one claim hereunder will not increase this limit.
All orders will be made through the website from the shopping cart set up for this purpose.
Before placing an order, you must register and accept the Terms of Service set by Inventia Hosting to become a client. If you do not agree, the process will be automatically terminated, preventing you from completing the order.
To enter into any contract with Inventia Hosting, you must be of legal age, have sufficient capacity to enter into a contract and have read, understood and accepted these conditions.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Service is not available to minors (people under the age of majority in their state or province of residence) or to temporarily or permanently suspended members of the Service. If you do not qualify, please do not use our services.
You agree not to attempt to circumvent any security and/or access feature of the site. Inventia Hosting will assume no responsibility for any false information regarding the age of a user.
Inventia Hosting reserves the right to refuse access to, or use of the Service to anyone, and may terminate any account, at any time, in its sole discretion.
You are only authorized to create and use one account for the Service and are prohibited from using alter egos or other disguised identities when using the Service.
RATES AND PAYMENTS
1. Unless otherwise stated, prices are quoted in euros (€) and are net prices. All payments must be in euros.
2. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site. Inventia Hosting reserves the right to change the prices and characteristics of the services offered on www.inventiahosting.com at any time without prior notice.
3. Inventia Hosting reserves the right to cancel any order, even after it has been accepted, if for any typographical or technical error there appeared a wrong price and/or one that is manifestly ridiculous.
4. The payment for the services provided by Inventia Hosting will be made for the entire period of the contract and it must be made in advance of provision of the services.
5. Inventia Hosting accepts a variety of payment options, including credit and debit cards, bank transfers and PayPal. You expressly authorize Inventia Hosting to make the corresponding charges in the methods of payment that you entered from your customer area and therefore the collection operations conducted by Inventia Hosting, whether they are made by bank transfer, credit or debit card or by PayPal will be considered validly authorized.
6. Use dependent payments will be paid at the end of each billing period.
7. If the Agreement is a continuing performance agreement, Inventia Hosting has the right to change the rates applied at any time. To that end, Inventia Hosting will inform you of the rate changes via the website or by email at least two (2) weeks in advance. In the event of a significant rate increase, you are entitled to terminate the Agreement, with due observance of a notice period of one (1) month. In addition, and unless expressly stated otherwise, all prices will be reviewed by Inventia Hosting annually and automatically in accordance with the PCI increase without you being entitled to give notice of termination.
8. Services cannot be registered until payment has been received. The registration will be processed as soon as the due funds have been transferred to Inventia Hosting’s bank account. All transaction costs will be borne by the client.
9. If the payment method you provided to formalize any purchase on Inventia Hosting, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you fail to keep this method correct, truthful and up to date, you acknowledge, agree and authorize Inventia Hosting to continue billing your credit card and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts, exempting Inventia Hosting from any responsibility and / or charge that could be produced by the failure to update them.
10. You are responsible for ensuring that your bank account contains sufficient funds. In the event of insufficient funds, Services cannot be purchased or automatically extended. You must anticipate day-to-day exchange rate fluctuations.
11. All full or partial outstanding balance repayments will be subject to a € 25 administration fee. That is to say: If your cheque is returned by the bank as unpaid for any reason, you will be liable for a “returned cheque” charge of €25. These administration costs will also be withheld in the event that the contract is terminated.
12. We reserve the right to block our services if you are behind of your bills or payments as of each billing due date.
13. If you are in default for 15 consecutive days with the payment of any service, Inventia Hosting may terminate the contract for just cause without prior notice. In particular, it will be considered a just cause for the termination prior notice by Inventia Hosting the fact that an insolvency proceeding has been requested or opened on the patrimony of the client or that the opening of such procedure has been denied due to lack of mass.
14. We reserve the right to charge for costs and expenses incurred in recovering late payments, and to charge interest at the rate then in force.
1. The invoicing for the services will begin on the day when Inventia Hosting proceeds to activate or perform the contracted service and will be made in accordance with the prices set or with the corresponding price revisions that were applicable.
2. The Services will be invoiced monthly in advance in the case of registration fees, connection fees, periodic subscription fees and usage fees or in accordance with the invoicing calendar reflected in the Particular Conditions of the Contract.
3. Any reimbursable expense or technical support service provided, not initially included in the Particular Conditions of the Contract will be charged on the invoice immediately following the period in which the excess occurred and in accordance with the price list in force in the period in which it occurred. If after ten (10) days from the issuance of the invoices the client does not state, by any means that proves receipt, its disagreement with the content thereof, it will be understood that these invoices are correct, not accepting Inventia Hosting any claim after said period.
4. The Client agrees to electronic invoicing. Inventia Hosting will issue an electronic invoice for each payment transaction on each individual client area. The sending of the invoices by email is free.
MONEY BACK WARRANTY
1. During the first 30 days of Services, you are entitled to a refund of the basic hosting plan rental fee should you decide to cancel the Services. No full refunds or pro rata refunds will be made after the first 30 days of service should you decide to cancel the Services. This refund policy will not apply to domain name registrations, transfers or renewals.
2. Following the exercise of this right, Inventia Hosting will provide you with a refund of the amount paid for the service through the same payment method that you used to make the original payment.
3. This refund only applies to shared hosting plans and SSL certificates, neither the server management services nor the registration or transfer of domains or any other service that is not indicated here will be entitled to any refund once hired.
4. With regard to Hosting plans, the refund shall apply only to the first hired plan. Any upgrade or downgrade of any plan shall also be exempt from this right.
5. Domain name registration fees and charges for optional extras added to your account are not refundable under any circumstances.
6. In case that when hiring the service Inventia Hosting service has carried out a migration of your website to a new account at Inventia Hosting, the refund shall not apply.
7. You will not be entitled to a refund on this basis if you have previously held an account with Inventia Hosting.
8. If you took advantage of a free domain name offer when purchasing your hosting package, the corresponding domain name registration fee will be deducted from the amount refunded to you should you request a refund within the first 30 days of opening your hosting package. You will continue to remain the legal owner of the domain name and are free to transfer this to another hosting provider should you choose to.
9. Transaction processing fees charged by banks, credit card agencies and PayPal will be deducted from the refunded amount should a refund be claimed under the 30 day money back warranty. For payments made with a credit card or PayPal this is typically 4.5% of the total transaction amount. There is no deduction for refunds issued to debit cards.
10. Where payment has been made by credit or debit card, any refund will only be issued to the same credit or debit card.
11. On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services we shall be entitled immediately to stop access to your Web Site and to remove all data located on the Server.
12. In the event a refund of the Services is issued, we reserve the right to deduct from this amount any fees to cover time spent by our support team working on a customer initiated request related to the Services.
1. The provision of the hired services will begin once you have made the payment for the corresponding service.
2. The activation and subscription of the service will depend on the chosen payment method and the time needed by Inventia Hosting to check such payment, the estimated average period not exceeding 72 hours.
3. The duration of this contract will depend on the billing period chosen in the contract form.
4. The contract will be automatically extended with the payment of the invoice for the next period, and it will not be considered finalized until you manifest it in writing to Inventia Hosting, in a period of no less than 15 days. When the contract is resolved in this way, you must pay for all services provided by Inventia Hosting until the resolution and the provision of the pending services will be suspended.
5. The duration of contracts on the registration or administration of domain names transferred to Inventia Hosting from another registrar may vary from one day to ten years (starting on the transfer date), depending on the relevant domain. Extensions may be granted for a period of one to ten years, depending on the relevant domain.
1. You may cancel the Services at any time. To do so you must request cancellation of the Services through your Customer Area / Control Panel. Regarding the domain names renewal, you can choose the option of “not renew”.
2. The provisions of this Agreement shall survive its termination, unless expressly provided otherwise. When we process your request for cancellation of registration, you will no longer have access to the non-public areas of the portal.
3. Without prejudice to any other rights or legal provisions, with or without prior notice and in its sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, Inventia Hosting may immediately issue a warning and suspend or terminate your access and use of the portal and may refuse to provide or block our services at any time, and without a refund if:
- You break or violate any of these Terms and Conditions, any applicable laws or regulations.
- You fail to pay any sums due to us as they fall due.
- We are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide us with.
- You undertake a misuse of servers, either intentional or due improper coding.
- You commit or promote any type of illegal activity, including fraud, mail bombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, “warez”, “hacking”/”cracking”/”key generators”.
- You offer services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling and/or obscene materials.
- You offer services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Your site had pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, “adult content” and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
- You use ad-servers, attempt to circumvent quota system owned by ‘nobody’, certain podcasting sites, use torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or ‘core dumping’.
- You attempt to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.
- We believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or ourselves.
In all the aforementioned cases, you will lose all your domain name registration rights.
4. The provision of the services and/or contents by Inventia Hosting has an unlimited duration. Notwithstanding the above, we are entitled to unilaterally terminate this Agreement without penalty at any time without prior notice, if we had substantial grounds for believing that the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal or regulatory reason, without detriment of what would have been arranged in this respect in the corresponding particular conditions.
5. You agree that neither Inventia Hosting nor any third party acting on our behalf will be liable to you for any termination of your subscription or access to Inventia Hosting. You agree that if your account is terminated by the portal, no attempt to re-register as a user will be made without the prior written consent of Inventia Hosting.
6. Unless the automated systems on Inventia Hosting offer another option, all cancellations, terminations and notifications must be submitted in writing by the Client.
You represent and agree that you will defend, indemnify and hold Inventia Hosting harmless for any breach by you of these terms and conditions or applicable legislation and from each and every claim, liability, loss, costs and claims, including attorneys’ fees, complaints against Inventia Hosting, its agents, its clients and employees, that may arise or result from any service rendered, performed or accepted or any product sold by you, your agents, employees or assignees.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms of Service is declared partially or totally invalid or unenforceable, said invalidity or unenforceability will only affect the provision or part thereof that is invalid or unenforceable. The rest of the Terms will remain in force, the affected provision or part thereof being considered as not written.
Any notice, request, instruction or other documents to be given by either party to the other under this Agreement shall be in writing to the address as such party may have communicated to the other. Such communications shall be deemed given, (a) on the date sent by e-mail of a PDF document if sent during normal business hours of the recipient, and on the next business day if sent outside normal business hours of the recipient, (b) one business day later, if sent via a courier service (providing proof of delivery).
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Failing a friendly agreement between the parties, any disputes or claims that may arise out or relating to these Terms of Service will be governed, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Cork, Ireland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR SHARED HOSTING SERVICES
APPLICATION OF CONDITIONS
These Conditions (together with the General Conditions described in the Terms of Service) shall apply to any contract between Inventia Hosting and the customer for the provision of Shared Hosting Services; and shall prevail over any inconsistent terms or conditions submitted by the customer or implied by law, trade custom, practice or course of dealing. In the event of conflict between these Conditions and the General Conditions, these Conditions shall prevail.
Inventia Hosting will make available to the client a storage space on its servers reserved for him, accessible from the Internet network, and linked to the domain name selected by the client at the time of requesting the registration of the contract.
The Client’s website will be stored on servers in a shared environment, that is, the client’s website will be hosted on community servers along with the websites of the rest of our clients, collectively sharing the resources and space available on those servers, although each client will have a private area of exclusive access for him.
Each client will have a username and password for access and modification of his information stored in his exclusive space, through FTP protocol.
Inventia Hosting reserves the right to modify the characteristics and conditions of the Hosting Plans regulated by this contract, always in development and benefit of the service itself. To do this we will inform each client through an online notice and / or take this modification to the clauses of the contract and / or send them by email.
Once the corresponding modification has been communicated to the client, he will be entitled to terminate the contract within a 7 day period if he does not agree with the new characteristics and conditions of the Hosting Plan contracted. In this case, the client will be entitled to a proportional refund for the non-consumed part. If after this 7 day period the client does not communicate his disagreement, it will be understood that he accepts the new conditions and, therefore, if the client requests the termination of the service before the expiration date of the contract, he will not be entitled to any refund.
INVENTIA HOSTING’S OBLIGATIONS
1. Inventia Hosting shall endeavor to provide quality Shared Hosting Services with reasonable care and skill and in accordance with best industry practice.
2. Inventia Hosting shall provide the Hardware and Software necessary for the provision of the Shared Hosting Services, the list of the Software available shall vary depending on the options selected by the client.
3. Inventia Hosting warrants that:
- The Hardware, Software and the Server shall perform substantially in accordance with the specifications set out in your order;
- Your use of the Hardware, Software and the Server in accordance with these Conditions shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
Inventia Hosting shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that:
- You shall have access to the Server via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year on the basis of the level of activity on the website specified in your order. If the level of activity on the website exceeds that specified in your rder, the parties shall seek to agree an increased bandwidth usage and the corresponding additional fees. In default of agreement, Inventia Hosting may suspend your Shared Hosting Services
- Any defect, error or malfunction of the Hardware or Software and the Server is remedied as soon as is reasonably practicable, and that you are informed as far as possible and within a reasonable time limit, by email, if such repair or replacement requires the Shared Hosting Services to be suspended so that you can take all measures which you deem appropriate.
- Any disruption to the Shared Hosting Services which does not result from any breach by the Customer shall be rectified as soon as is reasonably practicable following a request from the Customer;
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. You expressly agree that your use of Inventia Hosting’s Server is at your sole risk. In no event will Inventia Hosting, its directors, employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants or the like be liable to you or any third person for:
- Any act, omission, fault or negligence of any third party, and in particular any unauthorized access to the Website or the Content.
- Any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including for any lost profits or lost data arising from your use or inability to use Inventia Hosting’s services; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Inventia Hosting’s records, programs or services. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content on Inventia Hosting’s Server service.
- Any user content, user websites or other materials accessed or downloaded through the services, even if Inventia hosting is aware or has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any act of piracy, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful codes that affect or may affect the Server, the Website and/or the provision of the Shared Hosting Services.
- Any actual or suspected security breaches in connection with the Shared Hosting Services;
- Any loss following the uploading of the Website to another server or IT system;
- Any modification (or attempted modification) of the Software by you or a third party not authorized by Inventia Hosting;
- Any loss caused by the operation or non-operation, use or non-use of the Website or the Content;
- Downtime caused by routine or emergency maintenance, repair or upgrade to the Shared Hosting Services provided that, if such maintenance, repair or upgrade requires the Shared Hosting Services to be restricted or suspended, Inventia Hosting shall use reasonable endeavours to notify you by email as soon as reasonably practicable in advance of the likely duration of such restriction or suspension and shall endeavour to resume the Shared Hosting Services as soon as reasonably practicable;
- Any interruption, partial or total failure of the Shared Hosting Services due to any variation of the bandwidth or any failure of the Supplier’s ISP/Access Provider.
2.If we found that the security or integrity of your website has been compromised (either because it has been hacked or because you have failed to comply with your obligations to install the necessary updates, resulting in a system security breach), we shall notify you accordingly by email requiring you to solve de problem within a maximum of 5 calendar days. To do so, you will be required to clean up your website and to install the necessary updates (your website’s CMS, theme, modules, plugins,…) and to change all the passwords on your website.
Once you have complied with your obligations, you will notify us accordingly by email for us to carry out the necessary verifications and to check that your website is secure again. You shall be solely responsible either for making the aforementioned corrections or for asking us for a quotation so that we can make them for you, being our sole responsibility to reactivate your account once the problem has been solved.
We agree to restore your account at your request as soon as you have made the necessary corrections. However, if on expiry of the deadline you hadn’t complied with your obligations, endangering the security of our servers and the rest of our clients, we will be obliged to suspend your shared hosting services permanently.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You represent, warrant and undertake to us:
- You will use the hosting account allocated to you only for lawful purposes.
- You will promptly inform us if this clause or any sub-clause of this clause has been breached or you become aware that they may have been breached.
- You will only use your individual shared hosting package to host your own web sites only.
- You have the power and authority and all requisite or desirable legal consents and authorizations legally to enter into and perform your obligations under the Contract.
- You have received all relevant information and advice from Inventia Hosting before placing the Order and that you have satisfied yourself that the Services shall be suitable for your particular needs.
- you will not use the Server in any manner which infringes any law or regulation or the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, nor will you authorize or permit any other person to do so.
1. You shall be solely and ultimately responsible for:
- – All actions taken under your account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as email address and password.
- – Uploading the Content onto the Server and checking that it functions satisfactorily. Inventia Hosting shall not be responsible for any failure of the Customer to upload the Content correctly, and shall not be responsible for providing support in relation to the control and operation of the Content.
- – The Content, for the creation or development of the Website, and for the equipment, systems or software necessary for the management of the Website. Inventia Hosting shall have no obligation to validate or vet the content for usability, legality, relevance or correctness and shall not, in any event, be liable towards the client or any third party for any loss arising out of or in connection with the content. You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations concerning the content and you shall use your best endeavours to ensure that all content on your website does not contain any viruses and/or other harmful code.
- – Making regular backups of the content on your website from time to time. You acknowledge that there is a risk that any material or data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with the services may be irretrievably damaged or lost if there is a failure or because of the suspension or termination of the services and that Inventia Hosting shall be under no obligation to back-up all such material or data. You shall take any precautionary measures to preserve such material or data in case of loss, or damage (Inventia Hosting recommends his clients to back up their material at least once a month).
- – Any loss or damage to your website and to have the insurance coverage that you consider necessary to cover the risk of any loss or damage. You may not claim any reimbursement, replacement, or compensation from us under any circumstances.
- – Ensuring that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method.
- – Not sending any SPAM or other unsolicited commercial communications of any kind. You acknowledge that Inventia Hosting may install on its servers the appropriate software to prevent the sending of SPAM or unsolicited commercial communications of any kind by its clients. Any failure to comply with this obligation entitles Inventia Hosting to suspend your shared hosting services either temporarily or permanently depending on the seriousness of the breach.
2. You warrant Inventia Hosting that you own all the intellectual property rights of all the pages and data hosted, that is to say the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of the same for a predetermined duration
Therefore, you declare to fully accept all legal obligations derived from the ownership of your services. Inventia Hosting disclaims any joint liability in this regard, especially in case of violation of the laws or regulations applicable to your services. You declare to have obtained all the authorizations that may be necessary in the matter of copyright, especially before the entities in charge of managing intellectual property rights. You undertake to indicate the identity and address of the owner or the author of the websites hosted and to carry out all the necessary procedures for the creation of your service, according to the current legislation.
Inventia Hosting authorizes the free and conscious use of our server resources. This use should not be such that it becomes an abuse that causes instability to server resources and systems in general, to the detriment of other users.
At Inventia Hosting we ensure the smooth functioning of our servers, thinking about what is most beneficial for most of our clients.
Therefore, in order to prevent the interruption of the service to other clients, Inventia Hosting reserves the right to impose restrictions on CPU processes, and /or limits on the processing capacity of any client’s account.
In addition, Inventia Hosting reserves the right to suspend any account with or without prior notice if we notice that it is interfering with the normal operation of the server, ei-ther by excessive use of the CPU, memory or network resources and / or for any other cause not specified in this section.
Additionally, we will offer the client the possibility of hiring a dedicated server where 100% of the system’s resources can be used.
In all cases, it will be Inventia Hosting’s responsibility to determine when and if an ac-count is altering the normal functioning of the server and act accordingly.
In order to preserve the stability of the server and because this type of actions also af-fects the rest of users, the following will be completely forbidden:
- Sending commercial emails (mailing). For this purpose it will be more appro-priate to hire a Dedicated Server.
- Using e-mail systems for spam, or any other illegal activity.
- Distributing any type of software.
- Running chat rooms.
- Using the web space as a virtual hard disk to store personal documents and /or programs.
- Using IRC bots.
- Using system resources for activities that attempt against the stability of servers or their connections.
- Any attempt to undermine or cause damage to our servers or clients.
If any of our clients needed to have a greater amount of resources, he should opt for hiring a dedicated server instead of a shared hosting plan.
USE OF CGI/PHP/MYSQL SCRIPTS
1. Inventia Hosting provides web hosting services that allow you to use CGI/PHP/MYSQL scripts and other executable programs. You have the possibility to create and execute your own CGI/PHP/MYSQL scripts in your own account. These scripts use many more system resources than simple pages, so the use of these features is subject to the restrictions below.
2. If you wish to use CGI/PHP/MYSQL scripts and/or other executable programs on the Website, you undertake to make reasonable use of such scripts and/or programs as defined below.
3. However, in order to provide a good quality service and ensure the smooth operation of Inventia Hosting’s web hosting platform, Inventia Hosting reserves the right to stop the execution of certain CGI/PHP/MYSQL scripts and /or terminate the Service if the use of the scripts and/or executable programs is unreasonable or excessive and/or affects or may affect the Server or the provision of the Shared Hosting Services generally, even if they comply the restrictions mentioned below.
4. Unless your use of the scripts or programs referred to above is grossly excessive or has caused or is likely to cause damage to the website of one of Inventia Hosting’s other clients, Inventia Hosting shall endeavor to give you reasonable notice of such suspension by email.
5. You acknowledge that unreasonable or excessive use of any CGI/PHP/MYSQL scripts or other executable programs is incompatible with the nature of Shared Hosting Services and Inventia Hosting may either give the you the opportunity to opt for Dedicated Hosting Services instead or suspend the Shared Hosting Services without prior notice in order to guarantee a quality of service acceptable to the rest of Inventia Hosting’s clients.
6. Scripts should never interact with the Service or hardware configuration. Execution of scripts of this type may cause immediate cancellation of your services. Inventia Hosting will take into account the following criteria in deciding whether the use is unreasonable or excessive:
- Daily Traffic
- Number of web requests per day (html, php, cgi, jpg, gif and others);
- Use of the central processing unit (CPU)
- Use of the RAM
- Access by a server sql by simultaneous connections (request/session) only( Inventia Hosting recommends to have short connections and to close them after use);
- For any other reasons not included in these conditions, but which in Inventia Hosting’s sole discretion may damage Inventia Hosting’s IT system.
7. Generally, when any of these criteria are violated, generally, Inventia Hosting shall send you an automated warning email. You shall acknowledge receipt of such email by return and shall inform Inventia Hosting of the reason for such use.
8. Inventia Hosting reserves the right to suspend the Shared Hosting Services without further notice if you do not provide an explanation which is satisfactory to Inventia Hosting within 12 hours of receipt.
9. On the contrary, if the scripts cause problems to other clients (especially in case of hacking or attack) or penalize the service as a whole, they can be stopped without warning. This measure applies to all web hosting products without distinction.
10. You acknowledge that if you make intensive use of these functionalities, you may be asked to upgrade to a higher web hosting plan or a superior platform (VPS, dedicated server, etc.).
11. Uploads and downloads should preferably be performed through a FTP server.
PERMITTED CPU, DATA TRANSFER AND DISK USAGE
All use of hosting space provided by Inventia Hosting is subject to the terms of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy.
Your disk space is for your personal, non-transferable use only. You may not resell or give away disk space to any third party.
Shared hosting space may only be used for web files, active email and content of your Websites. Shared hosting space may not be used for storage (whether of media, emails, or other data), including, as offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts.
In addition, you must not place “demonstration” versions of third-party web pages on your website. That is, third-party websites must not be hosted within your website under any concept or circumstance, regardless of the reason.
Inventia Hosting expressly reserves the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources that may be caused by a violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy. In the same way, Inventia Hosting reserves the right to decide whether your site is being used to host third-party websites. Inventia Hosting may, in our sole discretion, terminate access to the Services, apply additional fees, or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of Inventia Hosting’s Terms and Conditions.
When hiring any web hosting package, you will be assigned a determined disk space for your files. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. If your account exceeds your allocated amount, you will receive an automatic e-mail message warning you that you have reached 80% of your contracted limit. If you need more data transfer, you can scale up to a higher plan without losing any data hosted.
Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more data transfer is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages.
Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month. If you exceed your data transfer limit within the first 30 days of service you are not eligible for the 30 day money back warranty and you are responsible to pay for any overage.
INODE LIMITS FOR SHARED AND RESELLER ACCOUNTS
An inode is a data structure that stores information about any file in your hosting account. In other words, any file on your account is considered an inode. For example, 1 email would be 1 inode. 1 email with 2 attachments would be 3 inodes. Images, movies, HTML files, folders, script files, symlinks and etc. are all considered inodes.
Our hosting packages have the following soft and hard inode limits:
Plan Type: Soft Limit / Hard Limit
Reseller Accounts per cPanel: 100k/250k
If you reach the soft limit, you will still be able to upload files and receive and send emails. In this case your account will function normally, but it will no longer be included in our scheduled backup service.
If your account reaches the hard limit, it will be considered a violation of our Terms of Service, so Inventia Hosting reserves the right to suspend your account until the problem is corrected. We will typically send you an email warning if you have exceeded your soft limit, being your responsibility to make sure you are below the hard limit and so prevent your account from being suspended.
SHARED ACCOUNTS (NON RESELLER)
Shared accounts may not be used to resell web hosting to others. If you wish to resell hosting you must use a dedicated or VPS account, which are subject to the terms of the plan you purchased and can be viewed in your control panel.
Sites containing very large files, or lots of large files can consume an unfair proportion of system resources. No one file may exceed 50 MB in size.
For security reasons, the provision of Internet Relay Chat services on your website (including, without limitation, bots, proxy, bouncer, etc.) or the like is not permitted on our servers.
FREE MIGRATION WHEN HIRING OUR SERVICES
When you contract our hosting services, we will transfer the files and databases from your old website to your new account at Inventia Hosting for free! Once your order is activated, all you have to do is request for your migration. (The only migration included is the one that will be carried out when hiring your plan, subsequent migrations need to be adequately budgeted).
This free migration service only applies to accounts with a maximum size of 500MB.
We are not responsible for the optimization of our clients’ websites.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR DOMAIN SERVICES
1. Inventia Hosting acts as a mere intermediary between the Client and the Domain Name Registrar, (hereinafter the Registrar), or any other organization/company responsible for managing the central domain database. Inventia Hosting does not have any influence on the domain name distribution process. No domain registration under this Agreement shall be deemed effective until we deliver the domain name registration or renewal application to the appropriate Registrar and that Registrar accepts your application and creates your domain name registration or renewal. Submitting your application to us, and our acceptance of the corresponding fees for your application, by itself does not constitute a successfully registered application or renewal.
2. You acknowledge that we are in no way responsible for and can never guarantee, that the domain name you are applying for is not being applied for by another party or with another registrar, that there are no inaccuracies in the Registra’s WHOIS or other databases, that the search availability results are correct, or that there are no errors, omissions, or inaccuracies that occur during the registration or renewal process which affect the result of your registration or renewal application.
3. You further acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your registration or renewal has been properly processed and for ensuring that your domain is renewed on time. Please check your domains within your client area or through the WHOIS in order to keep track of their expiry date.
4. Regarding the domain names renewals, we will send you a request to procceed with the payment of the contracted domain name, 28 days before the end of the registration period. If payment has not been received before this due date, you will lose all rights to the domain.
5. Inventia Hosting reserves the right to accept or reject any application for registration or renewal at any time and for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion, including, but not limited to, pricing errors, attempts to apply for prohibited domain names or for domain name that are unavailable, that infringe intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, that are objectionable or that violate any other agreements or terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any other of our agreements.
6. You declare that the domain name and/or use of the domain will not undermine or violate the rights of any third party, and guarantee that there are no impediments for the domain name registration.
7. The various domains are administered by several organizations, usually national ones. All these organizations apply their own general terms and conditions regarding the registration of domains and sub-level domains, as well as their own regulations on domain name disputes. When the contractual agreement extends to domain names, the additional terms and conditions of each gTLD (general Top Level Domain) and ccTLD (country code Top Level Domain) will apply.
8. Any consequences arising from a breach of the Agreement or the General Terms and Conditions or specific domain contracts shall be at your own risk. Inventia Hosting cannot be held liable for such consequences in any way.
9. If Inventia Hosting registers a domain name on your behalf, we will fulfill your future request regarding the transfer or termination of that domain name.
10. You will immediately – but within five calendar days at the latest – notify Inventia Hosting in writing of any changes regarding the domain holder’s details (name, surname or email, as well as the name of the company) and in any case within a maximum period of 5 calendar days after the change occurs.
11. You expressly authorize Inventia Hosting to act as your “Designated Agent” to approve each change of domain owner on your behalf. If you request a change of ownership, the domain will be automatically blocked for transfer for a maximum of 60 days, that is, you will not be able to change your provider until at least two months have elapsed.
12. You agree to resolve any conflicts in accordance with the Dispute Resolution Policies applied by the responsible organizations. These regulations can be found on their respective websites.
13. You grant us the right to register your domain name (or have it available for registration) in our own name, or to transfer it (or have it available for transfer), if:
- You cancel or terminate the domain name;
- You fail, after having received a reminder to that effect, to extend the domain name before the expiry date; or
- You are in regarding the payment of the extension fees.
14. As soon as the domain name is registered with or transferred to Inventia Hosting, pursuant to the previous subclause, Inventia Hosting shall obtain the unlimited right to lease, sublicense, sell or otherwise dispose of or encumber the domain name, in accordance with the applicable registrar conditions.
15. For the duration of ongoing administrative proceedings, or a 15-day period after the conclusion of such proceedings, or for the duration of a pending legal case or arbitration period regarding the domain name, you are not entitled to transfer the domain name registration to a third party, unless this third party confirms in writing that it will abide by the court ruling or arbitration.
16. Inventia Hosting does not have any control over the registration of IDN domain names (Internationalized Domain Names) and the service may be modified, interrupted or even terminated by the Registrar without prior notification. Inventia Hosting is not obliged to guarantee the continued existence or availability of IDN domain names; registration is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the operation of multi-language domains differs from regular domains. You also acknowledge that an IDN may not function at all due to the continual introduction of new technologies.
17. Any IP addresses made available to you will remain under the administration of Inventia Hosting and are non-transferable in the event that you choose to move/terminate the registration. Furthermore, multiple Inventia Hosting clients may operate under the same IP address.
18. Inventia Hosting is entitled to change an IP address or allocate a different IP address to you at all times.
19. You assure and warrant Inventia Hosting that all submitted information and data is accurate and complete. In the event of any modifications to your account, you also assure Inventia Hosting that these modifications are complete, accurate and truthful. You acknowledge that the provision of inaccurate data may result in the immediate removal of the relevant domain without any refund. In particular, this affects:
- Your full name, postal address, email address and telephone number. Besides, if the client is an organisation, association or business – additional details (name and address) for an authorised contact person;
- If you are planning to use your own Domain Name Server (DNS): IP addresses and names of the first and second servers;
- The full name, postal address, email address and telephone number of the invoice address; This information must be modified if necessary.
20. Inventia Hosting informs you that the domain registration process, as well as the ordering process for other Services, involves the storage and processing of personal data and that personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in the registration and/or order process. The registration process also includes the storage of personal data in the ‘whois’ database.
21. You authorize us to use your data in order to optimize our services and adapt them more effectively to your needs.
22. Inventia Hosting will ensure an appropriate level of security considering the risks involved in processing the data to be protected and the nature thereof.
23. Inventia Hosting will also guarantee that all persons acting under its authority, to the extent they have access to personal data for which you are responsible, will only process such data on your instruction, subject to statutory obligations otherwise.
24. You guarantee that you will only enter personal data on Inventia Hosting’s systems in a manner that is fully compliant with the law.
25. If you are required to adjust, delete or hand over data stored on Inventia Hosting’s systems within the context of a legal obligation pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Laws, Inventia Hosting will facilitate this activity to the best possible extent. The costs of the corresponding activities may be invoiced separately.
26. Domain names cannot be booked in advance. Payment for domain names is required before the ownership of the domain name is secured. This means that if you choose to pay by bank transfer your domain name order will not be processed until we receive payment into our bank account (this could allow someone else to purchase the domain name until we receive payment). We therefore recommend paying for domain names by card to ensure, to the extent possible, that your domain name is secured.
27. Domain names extension rates exclusively apply to extensions that are being processed at the time; all future extensions will be charged against applicable rates on the day of extension. You declare that you are aware that the rates for applying for and extending domain names are variable for certain domain names in a Top Level Domain and differ from other domain names within a Top Level Domain. This is the case, for instance, for “Premium Domain Names”. If a Registrar and/or any other supplier increased the prices for a specific extension or other product or service, Inventia Hosting is entitled to pass on this increase to you, without you being able to terminate the Agreement.
28. You agree that you will lose all rights to a domain name if the due charges are reversed by the bank or credit card company, in the event of proven credit card fraud or any other form of chargeback. In such cases, Inventia Hosting reserves the right to decide whether to continue administering or terminate the domain name.
29. The costs of domain name registration and other costs will not be refunded in the event that a contract is terminated prematurely.
30. Advance payments for domains that could not be registered will be credited to your outstanding balance.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR LOCAL PRESENCE SERVICES
These Specific Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied together as a single instrument (the “Agreement”). To the extent there is a direct conflict between these terms and the General Terms and Conditions, these terms shall prevail.
1. The Service
For selected extensions and in accordance with the applicable Registration Policy, Inventia Hosting may, at its sole discretion provide our clients with a local address which shall allow them to comply with the registration requirements of the Domain Name Registrar (the “Local Presence”).
The client acknowledges that the Local Presence Service is a complimentary service provided without any expressed or implied warranty. In particular, Inventia Hosting shall not be held responsible or liable in the event that the service no longer meets the requirements of the Registration Policy or is no longer available to the client.
The client understands and accepts that the Local Presence Service may only be provided for domain names registered with Inventia Hosting. Accordingly, the client agrees that in order to transfer a domain name using this service to another registrar, he must designate its own local presence beforehand.
Inventia Hosting reserves the right to suspend temporarily or definitely the provision of the Local Presence Service at any time. It is the client’s sole responsibility to take any required measures to ensure that it complies, by its own means, with the Registrar’s registration requirements. The client understands and agrees that any suspension of the Local Presence Service will result in the removal of the Domain Name and that Inventia Hosting cannot be held liable for such removal.
The client agrees not to use the Local Presence Service for any illicit or fraudulent purposes or more generally, that in any way breach the principles set forth by Inventia Hosting’s General Terms and Conditions.
The client understands that any improper use of the Local Presence Service will result in the immediate, and without prior notice, removal of the Domain Name using this service as well as the complete suspension of the client’s account if Inventia Hosting deems it necessary.
The client accepts that neither Inventia Hosting nor the Provider whose services are used to provide the Local Presence Service can be held liable for any illicit or fraudulent use of the Service made by the client.
All texts and contents contained in this Terms of Service are property of Inventia Projects Limited and are protected by Intellectual Property Laws.
Any unauthorized use of the aforementioned texts and contents will lead to the initiation of the appropriate legal actions and economic claims.