¿WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer or device in order to keep track of your movements within the site, help you resume where you left off, remember your registered login, theme selection, preferences, and other customization functions.
Like virtual door keys, cookies unlock a computer’s memory and allow a website to recognize users when they return to a site by opening doors to different contents or services. Like a key, a cookie itself does not contain information, but when it is read by a browser it can help a website improve the services delivered.
Cookies also allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with our sites, collect statistics to optimize site functionality, deliver content tailored to your interests and recognize you across devices.
All information these cookies collect is standardized and anonymous and it usually cannot be used to reveal your identity or personally identifying information. Cookies do not contain confidential information, such as your address, phone number, or credit card. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer either.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
Our site uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies. These cookies allow you access to our sites, services, applications, and tools and make use of our functions such as shopping carts, saved search, or similar functions. These cookies are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allows us to offer you enhanced functionalities when accessing or using our sites, services, applications, or tools. This may include identifying you when you sign into our sites or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed so that we may enhance the presentation of content on our sites.
- Analytic Cookies. These cookies allow us to evaluate our website’s performance, applications, services and tools. They also help us understand how our visitors use our websites, determine if you have interacted with our messaging, determine whether you have viewed an item or link, or to improve our website content, applications, services, or tools.
- Advertising Cookies. These are cookies that are used to deliver content that best suits you and your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
* Note that the specific names and types of cookies we use may change from time to time.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
Your Web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this site.
Unless you have set browser settings to reject cookies, our system will issue cookies when a user logs on to our site.
Below you can find the links of the main browsers and devices with instructions on how to disable cookies according to which one you use:
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
- Android: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=es#topic=7313011
- Windows Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/11696/windows-phone-7
- Blackberry: http://help.blackberry.com/en/blackberry-classic/10.3.1/help/mwa1334238823957.html
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_GB
Moreover, if you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: https://goo.gl/up4ND
If you would like to make any queries about Inventia Hosting’s Cookies Policy or to revoke the previously provided consent, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Cookies Policy” in the subject field.
For further information about cookies, you may like to visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Any unauthorized use of the aforementioned texts and contents will lead to the initiation of the appropriate legal actions and economic claims.